Facebook 5 Star Review

Stanley W. - February 18, 2018

Based on the fact we needed more dresser space but didnt want the bulky furniture we decided to look into designing a custom closet. From dealing with setting up an appointment until completion of installation, everything was professional. We were explained everything in detail from the start and were explained everything during installation and completion. The designer was so friendly and professional. She measured 2 closets, 1 walk in and 1 behind accordian doors. We were asked several questions especially what our needs were and she designed and sketched the blueprint right there. We reviewed and we made slight changes but 90 % that was suggested was perfect. The other 10% was personal request. On installation day 2 guys were sent and were so friendly and professional. They had in hand the same blueprints that we agreed on so it eliminated any chance of mistake. Any work that had to be done to make the perfect fit was done outside in their truck. Upon completion we reviewed the work and were explained that there was a lifetime warranty and the warranty can be transferred to another person if we were to sell the house. I must note that we were explained the same thing during design which shows the company means what they say and want you to understand their policy. The finished product came out even better than we expected. The materials, draws, shelves and everything else is so worth it. You would be struggling to find this quality in a store for furniture that has to be out in a room. Customization gave us so much more space than just hanging clothes like we were doing before. Closets by Design gets 5 stars and an A+.

schedule_free_consultation.png


Web Analytics